In this article you'll learn how to create a credential in Vultr to authorize Moss to launch new servers on your behalf.
How to get a credential from Vultr
1. Log into the Vultr console
2. Go to the 'Account' section (left menu)
3. Click the 'API' tab
4. Click the 'Enable API' button
5. Allow any IPv4 address to use your Personal Access Token by clicking the button 'Allow All IPv4'
After confirming that you want to perform this action, the access control section will look like shown in the following image:
6. Copy the content of your 'API Key'
How to add the Vultr credential to Moss
Go to the 'Credentials' tab of the organization settings and click the 'Add' button:
Choose Vultr as the provider and provide the following inputs:
- Name of the credential in Moss. This is how you can distinguish among different credentials. Examples: 'my-customer-name', 'moss @ vultr'.
- API Key. Paste the content of the API Key you got in step 6 of the previous section.
Finally click the 'Add' button.
Wow, you've integrated Moss with Vultr! Now you can launch a new server on Vultr using your new credential.