Moss gives you visibility into your databases and help you manage them from the web application. In particular, with Moss you can:
- Create and delete databases on a server
- Create and delete database users on a server
- Grant users read/write permissions on databases
- Revoke users' permissions on databases
- Bind and unbind databases with websites. Such databases may be hosted in the same server as the website or not - Moss takes care of the appropriate configs, including setting up your firewall 😊
By now you should have an idea of the things you can do with Moss. If you haven't done it yet, it's time to get started with Moss by adding a server.